Monday, March 26, 2007

exhausted...

We're winding down, watching an old episode of Law & Order. Today I did a lot of craft shopping. First to Rag Shop, found a few things and dropped off some posters for framing. Then to Michael's - where oh boy - I was there for at least an hour and left with about 7 bags of craft supplies and decorations for the master bedroom bath. Since I have 2 really wonderful paint-by-numbers already in there, I'm going with their theme, the beach. Being that we're a bike ride from the beach, and we're essentially at the Jersey Shore, I'm using seashells, and sea glass and sand to add some extra decor to the room. After coming home, and unloading. Adam, Jack and I headed off to Shark River Park to walk/hike the trails. Fun time! This was our first time there and I wasn't exactly prepared. Next time: sneakers! Oh and we'll stick to the well trodden trails from now on. We sort of ended up lost and no longer on a trail, hiking through muck and water. I ended up having to wash my slip-ons when we got home. OH and give Jack a tubby. Actually we all needed tubbies. Even getting lost, we had so much fun and it really feels SO great to be doing something physical. OUTSIDE!!! Jenny and I have spent hours on end discussing how much we hate exercise. One thing we both agree on... hiking, walking outdoors, we love. Especially in the woods where you don't run into to too many people! We ended up hiking about 4 miles. Such a great time! Anyway, that's all today. 24 is on tonight and we're all so tired so, that'll be our night. Crafting will have to wait till tomorrow!!! Oh and, that's when I'll be sending out my Swaps!!!

1 comment:

Paul-Brian McInerney said...

No way. Seriously Missy, you have an online existence like no one I know-My Space, Blogspot, Flickr. You're freakin' everywhere. You're the only person I know who can stay at home and make cupcakes an play with their dog, then have enough to say about it to fill 18 web sites--with pictures!!! You're like the Paris Hilton of the online set: famous for being famous. But then again, that's why you're on the A-list. See you in June.

Black Tank Tops